Sexual Harm and Family Violence Support
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line: 1800 806 292
- She’s a Crowd. This site allows you to disclose an instance of sexual harassment/assault or any other instance of abuse anonymously online so you feel less alone. With these stories, data is collected which provides evidence to prevent gender-based violence. This is not a platform however to seek out help, if you are needing a support service refer to other resources listed here.
- Sexual Assault Reporting Anonymously (SARA). This site allows you to report a sexual assault anonymously to the South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA). Information can include when and where the incident took place and a description of the offender.
- South East Centre Against Sexual Assault. SECASA offers a range of services, including counselling for victims/survivors of sexual assault and family violence.
- 24ht Crisis Support: 1800 806 292
- Enquiries: 9928 8741
Abusive Relationships and Family Violence
- National Sexual Assault and Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service
- 24/7 Counselling Service
- 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732)
- Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre. A service for women experiencing violence and abuse from a partner or ex-partner, another family member or someone else they are close to.
- 'Ask Someone'. Website designed to help you or someone you know who has experienced family violence in any form, or used violence against a family member, seek free professional support and information 24/7.