The information on this page is a guide only and is not exhaustive.

Information accurate as of August 2020.


Student Advocacy and Support CANNOT provide advocacy for a student that has been accused by the University of an indictable offence. However,  we can provide advice for related issues such as enrolment, academic progress, special consideration etc.

  • Alleged perpetrators should seek independent legal advice prior to any interactions with the University.
    • Sexual Offence cases can be heard by a court many years after a University General Misconduct investigation and outcome.
    • General Misconduct Panel Records may be used, by the Office of Public Prosecutions, as evidence in future legal proceedings.

Student Advocacy and Support CAN provide independent advice/support in relation to most General Misconduct cases & all Academic Misconduct cases.

Contact our office as soon as possible for advice


    Follow us on Facebook

Follow us on Facebook

Keep up–to–date with all things MSA Find out more